A weblog focused on interesting circuits, ideas, schematics and other information about microelectronics and microcontrollers.
Z80 code bits from MICROCode
Some old software from MICROCode for your CP/M computers
On the page you will find all of MICROCode's 8-bit firmware and software for Z-80 based microcomputers -- everything that gave MICROCode Consulting its start on life back in the 1980s. Best of all, everything on here has been released for restricted usage (it's for non-commercial use) with the restrictions listed below.
Available on the web site are:
* QP/M, a time/date stamping and speedy CP/M 2.2 replacement that fits in the same memory space
* Versatile and powerful BIOS ROMs for BigBoard, Xerox 820-I, upgraded Xerox 820-I and II, Kaypro 4, and Kaypro 10 computers
* Winchester Connection, a BIOS add-on for supporting hard drives on QP/M or CP/M systems
* LinkZ, a faster yet more compact and powerful replacement linker for L80
* DebugZ, the most powerful Z-80 visual debugger available
* Miscellaneous utility programs that work on any CP/M 2.x, QP/M or compatible