A weblog focused on interesting circuits, ideas, schematics and other information about microelectronics and microcontrollers.
Are you looking for pinouts? Try the Handbook Of Hardware Pinouts.
is collecting information about hardware interfaces of modern and obsolete hardware, including pinouts of ports, expansion slots, and other connectors of computers and different digital devices. This information is essential for everyone who wants to analyze insights of modern computer hardware, explore ways it's works, design devices with computer connection.
This handbook includes more than 1000 documents :
* Pinouts of computer hardware components, internal connectors, buses and input/output ports (i.e. PC Serial port pinout, PCI Bus ).
* Pinouts and brief information about some common computer hardware interfaces (such a RS232 interface, USB, ATA/IDE).
* Pinouts of audio/video connectors (i.e. S-Video connector or VGA connector pinout)
* Pinouts of cellular phones, consumer audio/video hardware and over devices (i.e. Nokia Pop port pinout)
* Schemes of computer peripherals and other devices cables and converters (i.e. USB to RS232 serial converter schematic)
* Layout and numbering scheme of common and device-specific connectors
All documents are free and available online in english and russian languages.