A weblog focused on interesting circuits, ideas, schematics and other information about microelectronics and microcontrollers.
Netduino is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. The board features a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment, making it a perfect solution for engineers and hobbyists alike.
The Maker Shed is proud to be the exclusive distributor for this amazing little micro controller.
* Interface with switches, sensors, LEDs, serial devices, and more. Netduino offers 20 GPIOs combined with SPI, I2C, 2 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 4 PWM channels and 6 ADC channels.
* .NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more.
* 3rd-party accessories offer pre-built functionality like GPS location, servo control and battery power.
* Netduino is also pin-compatible with Arduino shields. 3rd-party drivers are required for some Arduino shields.
* Netduino is an open source electronics platform. All design files and source code are included.
Link: Buy Netduino at Maker Shed.