A weblog focused on interesting circuits, ideas, schematics and other information about microelectronics and microcontrollers.
The Linuxstamp is an open source processor module based on the AT91RM9200. All development can be done with the USB device port which is connected (via USB/serial chip) to the debug serial port on the Linuxstamp.
* Atmel AT91RM9200 processor (Arm9 processor with MMU, 180Mhz operation)
* 32MB SDRAM (Only limited by 1x 54-TSOP SDRAM chip)
* 8MB SPI Dataflash
* 1x 10/100 Ethernet
* 1x USB host port (allows wifi adapters, flash drives and other USB devices to be used)
* 1x SD card slot
* Serial debug port access through FTDI USB/Serial converter
* JTAG port
* 2-Layer PCB design
* POE capable (48v -> 5v Power supply can be implemented on a motherboard)
Order for USD120 here: