A weblog focused on interesting circuits, ideas, schematics and other information about microelectronics and microcontrollers.
EASy68K - Editor/Assembler/Simulator for the 68000
EASy68K is a 68000 Structured Assembly Language IDE. EASy68K allows you to edit, assemble and run 68000 programs on a Windows PC. No additional hardware is required. EASy68K is an open source project distributed under the GNU GPL.
* GUI Editor/Assembler with color syntax highlighting and multi level undo/redo.
* Edit multiple files.
* Structured Assembly (IF, FOR, WHILE, REPEAT, DBLOOP)
* Conditional Assembly
* Many assembler directives (DC, DS, EQU, INCLUDE, OFFSET, SECTION etc.)
* Supports a modified form of 68020 bit field instructions
* Creates S-Record and binary files.
* GUI Simulator
* Displays: 68000 registers, source code, stack, memory, hardware and output results.
* The simulator supports output of graphics and sound including DirectX audio.
* Simulated hardware, 7-segment displays, LEDs, switches, interrupts.
* Direct memory editing/moving
* Log simulator output
* Loads S-Record files
* HTML Help System with Contents, Index and Search
* Includes Jimmy Mårdell's 68000 Reference Guide
* 68000 Quick Reference (Available below as a separate download)
Download: - -
(including DTACK GROUNDED archive)