A weblog focused on interesting circuits, ideas, schematics and other information about microelectronics and microcontrollers.
Component checker / tester
Everyone knows the problem: You have a transistor, but you can't read its signature. Or you can't find the datasheet... You have a diode, but... You have a capacitor, but you can't read... Here is a smarty solution.
* Automatic Detection of NPN and PNP transistors, N-and P-channel MOSFETs, diodes (including double diodes), thyristors, triacs and resistors.
* Automatic detection and reporting of the pins of the test component
* Detection and display of protection diodes for transistors and MOSFETs
* Determination of the amplification factor and the base-emitter forward voltage of transistors
* Measurement of the gate threshold voltage and gate capacitance of MOSFETs
* Show the values on a text-LCD (2x16)
* One-button operation, automatic shut-off
* Power consumption in off mode: <20 nA
This tester also supports diode measuring, R/C testing, and a lot of other components identifying.
Forum: - check for the last firmware