A weblog focused on interesting circuits, ideas, schematics and other information about microelectronics and microcontrollers.
AVR-MT development board for 20pin AVR
Development board for 20pin AVR microcontrollers with STKxxx-compatible ICSP (10 pins) PLUS simple handy password generator.
There are some features:
* ICSP 5×2 pin connector for in-circuit programming with AVR-PG1 or AVR-PG2
* DIL20 microcontroller socket
* Dallas touch button port
* Frequency input
* RS232 DB9 female connector
* RS232 interface circuit with Tx, Rx, signals
* RS232 TTL levels output connector
* Voltage regulator +5V, 78L05 and filtering capacitors
* Quartz crystall oscilator circuit 10MHz
* dimensions 120 x 36 mm (4.7 x 1.4″)
AVR-MT costs 30 Euro (ca 45 USD) and you can. SparkFun has AVR-MTs too ( ) for 39USD
Interesting thing built on AVR-MT is an...