A weblog focused on interesting circuits, ideas, schematics and other information about microelectronics and microcontrollers.
AVR DDS functions generator
25. April 2008 - 14:31 — admin
- Simple circuit with easily accessible and cheap components;
- Single sided PCB;
- In box power supply with external AC plug;
- Dedicated high speed (HS) signal output up to 8MHz;
- DDS signal with variable amplitude and offset;
- DDS signals: sine, square, saw, rev saw, triangle, ECG and noise.
- 2×16 LCD menu;
- Intuitive 5 button keypad.
- Frequency adjusting steps: 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000Hz;
- Restoring last configuration after power up.